Do You Need A Personal Trainer?
- Are you a gym member who is frustrated by your lack of progress?
- Are you unhappy about your present level of fitness?
- Do you have a secret health and fitness goal that you need some guidance in achieving?
- Are you unhappy about the way your body looks and functions?
- Are you always starting a 'get fit plan' but then give up after a few days or weeks?
- Do you feel that life would be easier better if you had more energy?
- Are you sick of exercising all the time but never really achieve anything?
- Have you reached a point where you're thinking, where to from here?
- Are you a long timer exerciser who needs a new challenge?
- Are you recovering from an illness or injury and don't know how to modify your workouts?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then personal training is perfect for you!
Contact us now to find out how you can make the best of your true potential.
Yes! I'm sure you've handed out a few excuses to justify why you haven't been exercising lately! Believe me, so have we! The most common one being "I'm too tired" and "I just don't have the time".
Reading the following... It might make you reconsider the next time you're thinking of dishing out an excuse.
"I'm Too tired"
Exercise anyway!" You'll feel less tired afterward. If you've been inactive, exercise may make you more tired at first, but this will soon pass. The more you exercise, the more energy you'll have. The less you exercise, the more tired you'll become. Next time you get the "I'm too tired" feeling, fight it - We guarantee you'll feel 100% better afterwards.
"Im too sore"
Fair point BUT consider what part of you is sore. If your lower body is tender, don't train it until the soreness goes away. This will allow for the muscles to fully repair. This definitely shouldn't stop you from exercising your upper body. While one group of muscles is repairing exercise another group.
"Not enough time"
This is a beauty! Think about it, how many hours in the day? In reality you probably do have enough time but would rather be doing somehting else. Take a look at your life. You have to start considering your health as being one of the top three considerations in your life. To put it into perspective - do you wait until your car breaks down before getting it serviced? You should think of your body in the same way, ongoing maintenace is imperative. Your body should be treasured far more than your car.
"I'm on Holdiay"
A no brainer really - think about it, it's the best time to workout!! You have all that time on your hands with no work or household commitments to distract you. If you're dreading the thought of planned exercise while on holiday, get it out of the way before breakfast, you'll feel so much better for it.
Before going away, talk to us about designing a holiday workout of you. Don't worry we won't send you off with a suitcase full of dumbells but we do have some great ideas for time efficent workouts while you're away from home.